If you have rowed for a year or more at junior, university or club level and are interested in joining we would love to hear from you. We have an excellent team of professional coaches, who are committed to getting the most out of every athlete.
Our intermediate and senior student groups train together along side non-student athletes affiliated with our club programme. We run an exciting racing programme, which in recent years has included:
- Tideway Head of the River Races (Pairs, Fours and Eights)
- Heineken Roeivierkamp, Netherlands
- Brugge Boat Race, Belgium
- Fixtures with Oxford and Cambridge Reserve Boats
- Holland Bekker, Netherlands
- Ghent Regatta, Belgium
- Wallingford Regatta
- Marlow Regatta
- British University Championships
- Henley Royal And Henley Women's Regatta
- GB Rowing Trials
Rowing Scholarships are available for athletes with high-performance potential of a sufficiently high standard with links/ aspirations to national squad level.
For more information please contact us and apply using this form.